We are a community that is becoming more faithful in its expression of worship in the Anglican tradition.
Anglican worship with its twin emphasis on the Ministry of the Word (Scripture reading and Sermon) and the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion) is central to the life of our parish life.
Here are some opportunities for Worship and Prayer…
Sunday 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist. Starting on August 6th, 2017 our regular service time will be 11 a.m.
This area of ministry includes:
● Liturgies designed to facilitate meaningful worship throughout the Church Year.
● Thoughtful preaching that is both scriptural and practical.
● Pray liturgies that are user friendly for church and home.
● A Personal Prayer Space Dedicated to the Annunciation.
● Sanctuary preparation and care – Servers and Altar Guild.
● Organizing all the volunteer positions connected to worship.
● Maintaining the organ and grand piano.
● Maintaining a safe and efficient building and property promotes contemplation, worship and discipleship.
● Create time and space for members to gather to support and enhance the worship, e.g. Wed Morning group, clean up days, interior and exterior maintenance and development.
A Parishioner in the parish says....
“"I love the way the liturgy balanced Scripture and Sacrament; the amazing thing is how many people are involved doing different things each Sunday; thanks for involving the children!"